Music is an art of creating different sound from different instrument. Music instruments are divided into four categories:
- Chordophones instruments: it plays when the string is pluck or bowed. Guitar, violin, cello and other string instrument comes under this category.
- Wind instrument: a sound is generated when air enter through hole and vibrate. For example flute sax or pipes. Otherwise known as aero phones.
- Percussion instruments: drums, bell and bongos fall under the idiophones.
- Keyboards instrument: piano, organs and harpsichords.
With the new technologies raising the music instrument can be purchased online.
Tips on buying music instrument:
How do you know which is instrument of good quality or of poor quality? Some of the tips before buying an instrument are listed below:
- A music instrument showroom has many kinds of guitar or piano in different size, shapes and of course the brands. So purchasing music instrument might be a bit difficult job for the beginners. A beginner can’t judge the sound and quality of an instrument. So always test the instrument by playing them. If you don’t know to play a guitar or piano ask the person who works there to play for you and feel the sound of the instrument. This may help you to find the best and good quality instrument. The price of an instrument varies so does the quality. If the value of an instrument is expensive then you will get the best quality. But it is not that you won’t get good quality instrument in lesser value. When you buy an instrument make sure to take some one who knows to play along with you.
- When you buy guitar, try playing all the notes and a fret shouldn’t occur. The best way to test the quality of a guitar is to play the harmonics. The best investment among the instruments is the piano. There is no limit when it comes to buying a drum set. People often gets confuse in buying a drum set for their children. There shouldn’t be any scratch or damage to any piece of the drum set. If you are a beginner then you can go for a 5 piece drum set because these set cost a lot.
- If you are planning to buy music instrument which is less expensive then go for second hand instrument. There are both advantage and disadvantage in choosing a used instrument. The advantage is it saves money but there is no guarantee for the instrument. Learn more about the instrument from the seller such as when was the instrument brought, how often it was played, has any damage or repair have occurred etc.